Here’s a list of the new functionality the GOV.UK Registers team are working on over the next 6 to 9 months.
This roadmap is only a guide and may change from month to month.
August to October 2017
- test and improve the Manage your registers tool used by custodians
- share a case study from a service using registers
- release 6 new registers by September
- create a user-friendly interface for redesigned register pages
- design a mechanism to view register updates
- explain the stages of progress involved in creating a register so users can view available registers
- release a ‘plug and play’ picker allowing service teams to integrate data from a register
- improve site navigation and orientation to help different user groups and their needs
- explore how to share register updates
- provide tools and support for users using register data alongside existing or legacy data
- show a preview of data formats to users before downloading registers
October 2017 to January 2018
- redesign the product homepage
- provide online tools to help users check data for a potential register
- create at least 6 new registers
- allow users to choose filters with improved search functionality
- support custodians to make a range of register updates
Contact the team if you’d like to know more about the plans in our roadmap.